existing memberships login
Join the Children’s Water Education Council Today.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to participate in maintaining a holistic approach to water based educational opportunities outside the classroom.
- Partnership with the pioneering individuals in Ontario who have been undertaking water based educational activities for the last 12 years.
- Networking opportunities with water education festival Partners and Providers.
- Take advantage of discounts on Children’s Water Education Council (CWEC) events, products and publications.
- Special advanced invitations to related Water Events.
- First notice to training seminars and workshops.
- Access to training manuals for all activity centres and updates as new activity centres become available.
- Curriculum links to each activity centre.
- Invitation to all CWEC meetings and input on theme topic presentations.
- Promotional awareness and increased exposure on a province wide basis.
- Opportunity to volunteer time and expertise to help CWEC achieve its mandate.
Children’s Water Education Council members benefit from the larger groups experience and expertise in education children about water issues. The Council’s programs offer useful information and the opportunity to make a difference.
The Children's Water Education Council promotes water guardianship by teaching children to take responsibility for water conservation and pollution prevention. By fostering respect for water and the environment, many regions can maintain a sustainable community, benefiting from a continued supply of clean water and a high quality of life. The Council is promoting education about our most precious resource, water. Maintaining groundwater quality and quantity is extremely important for the growth and stability of a region. Educating young people about personal conservation practices is the key to sustaining water supplies and livable environments for future generations.
To become a member .........
If you or your organization is interested in joining CWEC, please send an email to CWEC with the following information included.
Street Address: ________________________________
City: __________Prov.: ___ Postal Code: ___________
Telephone: _________________ Fax: ______________
||$301 - $750|
||$750 + |